Tuesday 27 January 2015

Nars || And God Created the Woman

So I'm a little late to the hype of this gorgeous palette, but better late than never!

Eye shadow palette





The God Created the Woman palette is incredibly versatile (and small!!) with 6 perfect colours to create any kind of look.

NARS eyeshadow

(Top- Bottom & L-R) Bellisima - a stunning taupe matte colour that looks gorgeous alone or teamed with other colours,  Kalahari - a gold-toned light shimmery brown, Night Clubbing - a dark grey/black colour with gold specks through it, perfect for using as an eyeliner when you don't fancy a harsh black liquid liner,  Alhambra - a shimmery champagne that looks gorgeous in the corners of your eyes,  Galapagos - a rich brown with golden shimmer and last but not least, Coconut Grove - an ever so slightly plum toned matte brown, this is my fave!

NARS And God Created the Woman

I um'd and ah'd so much over this palette as I do have naked 3, but as that palette is rose toned I decided to treat myself to one with more brown toned nudes. Another selling point was that it came with a sample of an eyeshadow primer and a small brush, so in the end I purchased this little beauty from the NARS website for £35.

I cannot get over how long these eyeshadows last on the lid!? Whether it's to do with the eyeshadows themselves or the primer I don't know, but they do stay put all day with no creasing, which is a win!

NARS And God Created the Woman

I would recommend this palette to anyone. Whether you are a first timer looking for a perfect beginners palette, or an eyeshadow enthusiast with a massive collection - these colours are so stunning and I know i'm definitely going get the wear out of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment