Monday 12 January 2015

ASOS wishlist

I am loving everything on ASOS at the minute so my current wishlist is very lengthy, but here are just a few things that are going to be first in my basket on payday...




ASOS black lace insert dress
 ASOS swing dress with lace inserts (£35.00)

This is sooo pretty, i've been looking for a nice dress to wear to an upcoming party and this would be perfect. It also comes in cream and my fave colour, lilac - which i'm sure i'll purchase too!

white shirt peach coat asos
          Coat (£45.00) and embellished shirt (£45.00)

This is outfit goals. I've been looking for a shirt like this for a while, it looks super lovely paired with this peachy coat and will look gorgeous during spring.

loafers black asos
 ASOS Minkie Loafers (£28.00)

Faux leather loafers have definitely been on my radar for a while now, especially during spring/summer last year. These look really versatile and could be worn casually with jeans or with cigarette trousers for a smarter vibe.

Floral shirt asos
ASOS Floral Print Placement Blouse (£36.00)

I cannot even put into words my heart eyes for this blouse. I am a massive fan of floral blouses and probably own about 15 of them, but this is so different to what I have ever seen before. This is definitely my favourite item out of the ones I'm mentioning.

Motel skirt
Motel Antonia Skirt in Nouveau Print (£28.00)

I love skirts like this as you can get dual wear out of them. I'd tuck in a white t shirt and add some chelsea boots for the day, and swap for a black blouse and heels for the night. 


white blouse leather skirt asos
ASOS Blouse With Embellished Collar  (£30.00) and Leather Look Skirt (£25.00)

This blouse is so lovely and would look great on its own or with the pretty collar sticking out over a jumper. This skirt is also one of my favourite items and could be worn dressed up with the blouse tucked in or dressed down with a baggy jumper.

Please share what you have been loving below!

No comments:

Post a Comment