Saturday 7 March 2015

Matching Spring Lips and Cheeks

I've always loved how matching lipstick and blush look, especially in springtime as I think it really compliments a dewy foundation. So I set myself the challenge of finding the perfect match - and I am positive I found it!
Lipstick Queen Revlon Blush



Behold Lipstick Queen's Saint Pink and Revlon's Charmed Enchantment cream blush. Both are a muted purple-toned pink and match as closely as it is possible too. They really compliment my fair skin, but as they are fairly purple-y, I think that they would look absolutely stunning on darker skin tones as well.

I am such a fan of Lipstick Queen's Lipsticks, it's such a shame that they are quite difficult to get hold of in the UK. The formula of Saint Pink is creamy and incase you don't fancy this, both the colour and feel are similar to L'oreal's Julienne nude (L'oreal's lipstick is a slightly lighter pink).

Revlon's cream blush is lovely also, its consistency is just right - not too thick that it's difficult to blend in and it's highly pigmented. I would thoroughly recommend this combination if you are like me and love the matchy-matchy look, or even if you just fancy a new lipstick and blush!
Let me know what you think, do you know any other lipstick and blush that make a good match?

No comments:

Post a Comment